Say ‘So Long’ to Stamps
Tired of juggling envelopes, stamps and trips to the post office? Use Bill Pay to send payments to any person, company or organization from your Community Bank Owatonna personal checking account.
By paying your bills online, you save money, protect against check fraud and can track your payments history at a glance.
Use Bill Pay to do the following:
- View and pay your bills electronically
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills
- Set up recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive email or text reminders when bills are due
- Pay other people
Bill Pay is simple, convenient, fast and — best of all — free!
What are the benefits of Bill Pay?
- Savings: Save money on stamps and trips to the post office.
- Security: Protect against check fraud with electronic payments.
- Simplicity: Track your payments history at a glance.
- Control: Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps.
Whom can I pay with Bill Pay?
You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address in the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills, or credit cards as well as individuals like a landlord, babysitter or relative.
How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways — electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
How do I sign up for Bill Pay?
When you sign up for Online Banking, you have the option to add the bill pay feature. We can always add it to existing online banking customers. Simply stop into the bank and let us know that you would like this service.
How much is Bill Pay?
There is no charge for using Bill Pay. If you choose rush delivery, fees will be disclosed to you at the time you schedule the payment.
Whom should I contact with Bill Pay questions?
How do I get started using Bill Pay?
The CBO Bill Pay Landing Page provides simple step-by-step guidance to help you start using Bill Pay. Click here to learn more.