CBO Digital Banking Suite
No time to stop by our office? No problem!
The CBO Digital Banking Suite makes account management quick and easy. We’re redefining service with online banking that is efficient and secure, including the best encryption technology to keep funds and information secure.
Use Online Banking to:
- View balances 24/7: Quickly check your account from anywhere.
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags and even add an image or note to an entry.
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future-date or repeating transfers.
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device.
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposit.
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know.
- Order new checks: reorder paper checks with a click or a tap.
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff any time during regualar business hours you need assistance.
What is the CBO Digital Banking Suite?
Our CBO Digital Banking Suite is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your Community Bank Owatonna account on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
Why should I use the CBO Digital Banking Suite?
It lets you manage your Community Bank Owatonna account from anywhere you want — it is your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the CBO Mobile app, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place.
What are some of the CBO Digital Banking Suite’s features?
- Same view for web and mobile: Whether you utilize our online banking through a browser on your computer, tablet, or phone or prefer the mobile app, your customizable online banking session will have the same personalized look and feel.
- Better online support: Chat securely with bank employees about questions on your accounts or transactions through a fast and secure online messaging system.
- Detailed transaction notes: Better organize your spending by searching for transactions, adding a note or image, and filtering by tags. Understand your activity and keep better track of your finances by finding what you’re looking for — fast!
- Convenient and secure access: Easily and securely log in using your fingerprint, facial recognition, or a personal identification number, and now you can add an extra layer of protection by setting up two-factor authentication.
How secure is the CBO Digital Banking Suite?
Our CBO Digital Banking Suite is extremely secure. Your account information is password protected and highly encrypted.
Are there any technical requirements to use the CBO Digital Banking Suite?
Click here to review the current supported devices and browsers.